hot keywords:
Location: Home » Project » Hong Kong company other services

Hong Kong company other services

Overseas investment record

Overseas investment record

Due to the foreign exchange control in China, the investment funds of Chinese enterprises in setting up subsidiaries abroad can be transferred out of China through normal channels of foreign exchange purchase only after they have been put on record. After the profits of the overseas subsidiaries, they can also be paid back to the domestic parent company in the form of dividends. At present, the investment record needs to be filed with the provincial Department of Commerce and the Provincial Development and Reform Commission respectively. Individual foreign investment cannot be put on record at present, because the state does not allow individual foreign investment at present.

Details >
Chinese notary document

Chinese notary document

If a Hong Kong company wants to establish a foreign-funded enterprise or a joint venture in mainland China, it needs to notarize the materials of the Hong Kong company by a Hong Kong licensed lawyer before it can be notarized in China. This notarization is called notarization by a Chinese notary public.

Details >

Recommend products

contact us

  • Room 2701, Block C, Fortune Center, No. 6 Daye Road, Jinjiang District, Chengdu
  • 028-66317711
  • 400-6826-139

f_logo HUANZE Copyright   The state has written and written-2021-L-00036240 Record No. :Baidu StatisticsSite map

  • National hotline:400-6826-139
  • National service points:Hong Kong, Chengdu, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Wuhan, Kunming
  • Complaint Hotline:13880826891

resource/images/1fbf1766d2e64ba7a2e1f839a5722c64_2.jpg HUANZE