Do you know the personal income tax settlement? Do you need to do personal income tax settlement? This time, my tax agent firm will bring you a few things you must know about the final settlement of personal income tax.
First, which of your income needs to be settled? What income should be reported separately?
The final settlement of individual income tax is mainly for individual comprehensive income.
Ii. Comprehensive income includes:
(1) salary income, (2) Income from service remuneration, (3) Income from writing, (4) Income from royalties. Other types of income are not subject to personal income tax settlement, such as:
[Category I] incidental income: income of an accidental nature. Such as winning the lottery, winning the lottery, winning an individual award, etc.
[Category II] Income from business operations: income obtained by individuals from production or business operations. For example, income from the operation of a single business or a partnership, or a self-employed business.
[Category 3] Income from the lease of property: income obtained by individuals from the lease of buildings, land-use rights, machinery and equipment, vehicles and vessels, and other property. For example: individual rental housing, car, etc income.
3. What is the time range of personal income tax settlement income?
The year in which the income belongs is the time when the individual resident obtains the income. Now, generally speaking, the timing of an individual's income is determined on the basis of actual income earned. We determine the tax year of the comprehensive income according to the time when the comprehensive income is actually obtained. The actual earning of this wage is in2019annual12month31Day, then it belongs to2019Annual; I actually get my income when2020annual1month4Then he belongs to2020Annual. So now the date of personal income tax settlement is2019years1month1day-2019years12month31Daily income.
4. Who should handle the final settlement? Who should apply for tax refund after overpayment?
Individuals who should handle the settlement:
(1) Comprehensive income obtained from two or more places and the balance of the combined annual income after deducting the special deduction of the three social insurance and one pension, if exceeding6Ten thousand yuan. The final settlement shall be handled.
(2) One or more of the income from remuneration for labor services, remuneration for writing and royalties, and the balance of the total annual income less special deductions exceeds6RMB 10,000 yuan shall be settled and paid.
Individuals who should go for overpayment and apply for tax refund:
If it is calculated at the end of the year that your annual taxable income is lower than your tax withholding for the year, it means that you have paid more personal income tax. If you choose to waive the right to refund, you may not go through the final settlement. If you want to claim a tax refund, you have to go to the final settlement.
CycloseFocusing on providing company audit, tax declaration, registration, annual inspection and other services in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and other regions, as well as domestic and international tax planning and other businesses. Efficient, rigorous, intimate service has been favored by many large state-owned enterprises and listed enterprises.